I've finally watched Harry Potter. It was, erm, long. Haha. Yeah. Met up with Xian before Wy and Azm came to join us. Jiesi too. But she was about to meet her friend though. As we still have some time before the movie started, we found a spot in Mac's, sat down, bitched a lil', before moving on. Yeah. Hrm. I think that Potter isn't that bad after all. Except that maybe it was too long a movie, some parts being draggy and stuff like that. The effects are nice. Cho Chang, hrm, no comments. I was expecting something more. It was just a few scenes with a total of lesser than a minute? But heard that the thousands came for the audition for her role.
Tra la laa.
After the movie, I went to Parkway with Shyuan to kinda, help to set up. The job which my cousin has offered earlier but I couldnt really do during this month. Yup. My so-called cousin-in-law (Richard) was there. Dont know why but we find him super comical. Shyuan and I were laughing at almost every single thing. However, no doubt, he's a nice guy. Yup. The hardworking us started off with laying out the rolled blankets. Then the worst part was the folding of towels. Just very uncomfortable and I was feeling asthmatic all the time. Maybe, it was due to the material of the towels. Barbie, Thomas, Bob.. LOL. =x Okay, internal joke.
Trust me, it's the best kinda job ever. I dont know if it is due to the fact that my cousin intro me the job, Richard seems to over-put his trust in us. He said that we just have to write in the schedule, as in what time we come and leave, ourselves. Everyday. Yup. And for the break in-between, he'll still give us the pay. Both of us were like um-chio-ing la. Such a super great deal can. But too bad, both of us cant work together. Cos' they only need one promoter. Have to rotate shifts. We were thinking of sharing the pay by doing together. It's really damn super shuang I tell you.
Anyway, I dont think I can do Carol's. Cos' for the whole of this week I really cannot make it. Was feeling guilty over it so I was kinda desperately finding people to take over me. Yup. And thank god, I found Steph. She's really like, okay lor. Haha. Straight away. GOOD. See? THANKS GIRL! Haha.
Yup. Cabbed home, and Richard will be paying us band. $10.40. Better blog it out in case I forgot the fare. Ha.
Band tmr. Have to pay for the tie. Damnit. Band is sucking all my money. Shit you la.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
11:48 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand